domingo, 29 de abril de 2012

FIRST IMPRESSION :D

This irrealistic trip has just started, and some of my friends say: the beginning wans't as good as expected. Of course I totally desagree with them as the first day of this gap year has been completely amazing!!! I can't wait to tell you guys about every single experience and write about it in this blog! But get your standars lower lovely readers as it's my first one, yes I'm an amateur.
Right after our plane landed ( btw endless flight), we went straight to our new home: an enormous building which hosts aprox 200 other travelers. They all have the same goal, ideas, and are the same age as me. But I haven't told you the best part yet: they all come from different walks of life like: Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Usa, England, and many more!
The very first day we went to the ONLY element which still remains of the Second Temple " The Kotel". I know some think it's just a wall, but I want to prove you wrong: as it's a symbol of my religion, identity and culture. And as the tradition settles, we all wrote 3 wishes in a paper and stuck them on the wall. It was a very emotional moment we all shared and a great way to start this trip!
To sum up (I don't want to bore you) the beginning of this trip was breathaking. I'm sure this will be a one's in a lifetime experience! I will try to write everything down in this blog and I also expect feedback from YOU :) you can coment or simply e-mail me (nickyelenter@gmail.com). 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario