jueves, 10 de mayo de 2012

Top two stops

Welcome back lovely readers!! I apologize for my abscence, but you must understand I'm having the time of my life over here! As you all may know, and if you don't cause you're new WELCOME, I am now living in Jerusalem capital of Israel, with 200 other teen agers!
Today, I'll write about the best stops we went to this week. First, we went to the Holocaust museum. I must say, museums are not my thing as I thought it would be boring, but it proved me wrong. It was actually the most interesting museum I have ever visited. The best part of it, was the end.We entered in a white room and the walls were written with the name of the victims and their photos. In top of that, the floor was made of glass and under it there were thousands of shoes which were owned by the victims. It was a really emotional moment, it's amazing the effect that an ordinary piece of clothing can create.
Also, this week we visited the BLIND MUSEUM. It's the most fun museum ever! it's mind-opening, and helps you feel the way blind people feel. It's a dark museum where you can't see anything! You have to use your other senses to move around the museum, discover and comunicate.
As you all can see, I'm having a really great time, and this trip gets better and better as days go by. Don't be jealous!!

 NICKY.

Image of the last room.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario